Cosmetic Dentistry in
Many patients come to Wauchula Dental simply wanting to improve the look of their smiles. Our practice offers cosmetic dental treatments that are specifically designed to achieve this goal.
When combined with regular dental maintenance and care, cosmetic treatments can go a very long way towards helping a person achieve a better, more pleasing smile. Some of the reasons people receive cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Improving tooth color
- Adjusting size, shape and contour
- Making teeth appear more even
- Fixing problems with spacing and bite
A common misconception about cosmetic dentistry is that it is a difficult and time-consuming process. This could not be further from the truth. The cosmetic treatments provided at Wauchula Dental work to provide dramatic and quick results in just one to two treatments. Once treatment is complete, the patient will be able to immediately show off their enhanced smile to others.
At Wauchula Dental, our cosmetic dental program is centered around professional teeth whitening treatments and smile-enhancing veneers. Our cosmetic experts can sit down with any patient and help them determine the ideal treatment for improving their smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth discolorations are a natural part of the aging process. They can also be caused by certain foods or drinks, poor oral hygiene, injury or medications. Professional whitening treatments can treat both the internal and external causes to make teeth appear naturally white and bright. Our practice uses the Opalescence Teeth Whitening Brand and our own in-house whitening products.
- Veneers: A set of dental veneers can correct issues with worn-down tooth enamel, uneven teeth, chips, spacing problems, discolorations and more. These ultra-thin shells are installed on the front surface of teeth to mask various dental issues and flaws and make a person’s teeth appear more pleasing overall. We offer porcelain and composite veneers.
Remember, cosmetic dental treatments should not serve as a substitute for good oral hygiene practices. The best way to achieve a more-desirable smile is to maintain proper dental care. This involves brushing at least twice per day, flossing once per day and receiving complete dental checkups twice per year.
Patients who want to take extra steps towards achieve better-looking smiles are encouraged to ask us about our cosmetic offerings. The first step to improving your smile is to make a visit to Wauchula Dental.
Please call us at (863) 773-9344 to schedule an appointment.
See Real Patient Reviews
This was the best dental experience of my life. Dr. Troy Kemahli was very meticulous, knowledgeable, and knows how to give almost painless shots. He has the latest hi-tech equipment and the office staff were well trained and friendly. And their prices are very reasonable 😁. I highly recommend Dr. Troy Kemahli at Wauchula Dental!
They are really great!!! I had all of my kids with me and they were really helpful. And if i had any problems they did everything they could to help me. I strongly recommend them to anyone.
Everyone is so kind and wonderful. Very happy with the service I received there. They were able to get me in quickly and take care of my broken tooth the same day.
Dr. Kemahli has been making a difference in the community through his volunteer efforts.
Request an Appointment
Call Us Now at: (863) 773-9344
to schedule your visit!