General Dentistry in
The dedicated team at Wauchula Dental is ready to help you achieve a great-looking smile and outstanding oral health. Providing top-quality dental treatments is our number-one goal, as we know just how important healthy teeth and gums are.
Dental care doesn’t have to be stressful or inconvenient, and we prove that at Wauchula Dental. We offer family scheduling and Saturday appointments so that patients can find the time for both themselves and their families to receive checkups and treatments. We also know that up-front payments can be an obstacle for many. That is why we offer financing options to make our treatments more accessible to patients.
Patient comfort is also a top-priority at Wauchula Dental. Our lobby features a beverage bar so that patients can sit back and have a cup of coffee as they wait for their appointment. Once patients are called back, they will be greeted with a flat-screen TV with Netflix for their entertainment. Our patient chairs have massage features allowing the patient to feel as comfortable as possible while we do our work. And if a patient requires further comfort, we are happy to provide pillows and blankets.
Wauchula Dental offers many treatments that are designed to improve a patient’s oral health and overall well-being. Our practice features the following general dentistry services:
- Crowns and Bridges: When teeth are lost or severely damaged, crowns and bridges are used to restore their appearance and function. We offer multi-visit crowns and bridges.
- Halitosis Treatment: Halitosis, or chronic bad breath, is a problem that affects many patients. Our experts will work to determine the cause of halitosis and help them overcome this unpleasant issue.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are custom-made restorations that are used to repair moderately damaged teeth. We provide top-quality inlays and onlays that are designed to add to the overall strength of treated teeth.
- Mouth Guards: Patients who play contact sports should protect their mouths by wearing athletic mouth guards. We offer custom-made mouth guards for both adult and youth athletes, as well as night guards for treating bruxism.
- Regular Checkups: Every patient should visit us at least twice per year for a regular dental checkup. These visits include a full examination, a professional cleaning, an oral cancer screening and X-rays.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are applied to a person’s back teeth in order to prevent cavities. We provide dental sealants for patients of all ages to help them protect their teeth from potentially serious damage.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Dental fillings are used to treat cavities and other minor forms of tooth decay. Our practice offers tooth-colored, composite fillings that look natural and help strengthen any treated teeth.
Patients who want to take extra steps towards achieve better-looking smiles are encouraged to ask us about our cosmetic offerings. The first step to improving your smile is to make a visit to Wauchula Dental.
Please call us at (863) 773-9344 to schedule an appointment.
See Real Patient Reviews
This was the best dental experience of my life. Dr. Troy Kemahli was very meticulous, knowledgeable, and knows how to give almost painless shots. He has the latest hi-tech equipment and the office staff were well trained and friendly. And their prices are very reasonable 😁. I highly recommend Dr. Troy Kemahli at Wauchula Dental!
They are really great!!! I had all of my kids with me and they were really helpful. And if i had any problems they did everything they could to help me. I strongly recommend them to anyone.
Everyone is so kind and wonderful. Very happy with the service I received there. They were able to get me in quickly and take care of my broken tooth the same day.
Dr. Kemahli has been making a difference in the community through his volunteer efforts.
Request an Appointment
Call Us Now at: (863) 773-9344
to schedule your visit!